Tips you might want to follow:
- Never shampoo your more than twice back to back - your natural oils will be stripped completely resulting in dullness and split ends.
- Always apply a heat protectant when styling.
- Let your condition soak into the bottom half of your hair for more than five minutes for softer results.
- For girls with thick hair, condition before shampooing so the conditioner does not weigh down throughout the day.
- Sleep with your hair in a sleek ponytail for minimal tangles the next morning.
- Use creaseless hair-ties!!! They are not only less harsh on your hair, but they are essentially an extra bracelet.